Utilizing both our reliable Chinese oil inventory measurements and ClipperData’s trusted vessel-and-cargo tracking data, the China Refinery Demand Report calculates and predicts Chinese refinery runs every week. This report uses the first ever reliable and true “hard data” to shape and calibrate both a comprehensive and granular view on the Chinese oil supply and demand balance.
Compare results to recent government data. Difference in calculation vs. official data comes from methods of acquiring official data, underestimation, and independent refinery activity.
Obtain these refinery demand rates at the end of the month, not 2+ weeks earlier with everyone else.
Estimate independent refinery runs, partially as the difference between official and calculated runs, to predict current and future demand level and more confidently assess price movements.
- Weekly PDF report delivery by email
- Weekly product includes:
- Commentary/analysis of data and calculations
- Refinery demand calculations
- Comprehensive summary import/export/storage data
- Fueled by best-in-class satellite storage measurements (Ursa) and vessel-and-cargo tracking (ClipperData)
Interested in learning more or receiving a free trial?