Ursa’s China Oil Storage Report is the first consistent and reliable data set on China’s oil inventories. This information allows users to gain more insight on the Chinese oil market and better understand its effect on the global markets. Let us know below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in evaluating or learning more about this product!
“Ursa’s weekly measurements enable users to recalibrate their expectations about the current and future condition of China’s crude oil supply & demand.” – Colin Fenton, Blacklight Research
- 75% of China’s oil tank capacity (>800 Mbbls) directly observed weekly
- 100% Strategic Petroleum Reserve tanks measured
- 70% Commercial stocks measured
- Summary report and tank-by-tank data
- Delivered 2 p.m. UTC Wednesday weekly by email
- The same tanks every week – guaranteed!
Company Name – Owner of tank
Crude – Confidence classification on tank contents (i.e. Yes, No, Probable, Unconfirmed)
Storage Type – Strategic Petroleum Reserve or Commercial
Oil Storage Use Cases:
- Crude oil balance sheet
- Macro-economic analysis
- Systematic trading
- Predictive stock models
Interested in learning more? Get a free trial!